XrmToolBox Common Errors and Solutions

This will be an ongoing post, I m writing this to log and share common XrmToolBox errors and their solutions.

Error: An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail.

I received this error when I started working on a new project. MFA was enabled and I didn’t realise it. Thank fully found Nishant Rana’s post that gave me this hint.


Login using “SDK Login Control” instead of “Connection Wizard” and follow these instructions.

and from next window select your D365 CE instance.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s